Arai RX-7 GP Haga Monza
- Air Wing - The MotoGP tested and developed ‘’Air Wing’’ is easily adjustable, even with gloves on, in five different angles of attack positions to suit every riding position. The Air Wing reduces drag, turbulence and buffeting resulting in more comfort and additional top-speed. Especially when braking from high speeds when the riders rise to a more upward position, helmet buffeting is a common problem. With the Air Wing, buffeting is greatly reduced, resulting in better riding concentration. The Air Wing also improves top speed thanks to the superior aero dynamical properties of the ventilation vents on the RX-7 GP.
- Airflow Spoiler Type 5 - The airflow spoiler directs the airflow around the bottom edge. Together with the Power Intake Shutter chin vent and the FFS (Free Flow System) aerodynamics around the bottom are optimized. The now famous anatomical shape of the helmet gives a clean and aerodynamical look to the helmet. But although the GP looks very streamlined, actual width of the helmet opening is enlarged for easier putting on and taking off without sacrificing stability and low noise levels at high speeds.
- Peripherally Belted SNC Shell - A belt laid peripherally on the top of the eye-opening of the shell increases the rigidity of the shell even further. This belt construction was devised during F-1 helmet development to reinforce the forehead area of the shell. The main material of the outer shell is Arai’s exclusive Super Fibre, now with increased fibre density. It is now no less than 35% stronger in both anti-stretch and anti-compress ability compared to standard fibre. The shell rigidity has also been increased after extensive experiments with different fibre thicknesses, different fibre after treatment procedures and different combinations of resins. An organic material named ‘’AR Mat’’ which has a lower specific gravity is used in the shell. It has further been improved for superior bonding with the Super Fibre which helps to increase the shell rigidity even more. The PB SNC shell offers the ultimate combination between strength, lightness and flexibility.SNC (Structural Net Composite) incorporates a structural net reinforcing material embedded between Arai’s exclusive Super Complex Laminate layers.
- Diffuser Type 10 - Equipped with ‘’Air In Stabilizer’’, an additional air intake between the front and rear intake in the diffuser and large toggles. The Air-In ports help accelerate air out the back, increasing airflow without increasing the size of the holes in the shell. The reshaped and aligned front intake scoops, flow more air into the helmet utilizing the same 10mm size holes. This new diffuser guides more air in and more air out, using aero dynamic design instead of simply making bigger holes or larger, and therefore noisier and less aero dynamic vents. The reshaped Delta Duct 5 air intake increases air flow and lowers noise levels. Thanks to this new ventilation system, interior temperatures are lowered much faster than with previous versions
- Emergency Release Cheek Pads - Both cheek pads and the neck roll can be removed in seconds thanks to the advanced Emergency Release System. Rescue and medical workers can easily remove the newly designed removable neck roll and the cheek pads by just pulling the pad release tabs. This offers extra room within the helmet, making removal of the helmet much easier and minimising the risk of additional injury.
- Wider aperture/larger visor - The RX-7 GP has a wider aperture offering a wider angle of view or peripheral vision. The RX-7 GP benefits from a wider visor aperture that offers more view through the bends, giving you every time that split-second advantage accelerating out of corners. And especially in racing, every advantage is important. The next generation, race tested Super AdSis ‘’I’’ visor is extended by 5 mm at both sides. Ridges along the upper edge of the aperture offer a smooth transition between shield and shell, reducing wind noise and impact in case of an accident, because there is less chance that the visor is ripped away from the holders.
- Ventilation - Redesigned, integrated high-efficiency ventilation system. Air taken from the visor brow vents is directed to the temple area through special inner duct air channels. The multiplier effect of the Side Exhaust Duct 3 and the new NE (‘’Neck Exhaust’’) Nozzle 2 increases the ventilation effect at the lower part of the helmet. Fresh air is redirected from the brow vent air across the temples and to the ears, which radiate much body heat, and is then efficiently exhausted out via the newly designed side cowls. It all works closely together with the Diffuser Type 10 and the new Delta Duct Type 5 air intake to significantly increase interior air flow.Stagnant air at the back of the helmet interior is exhausted by the vacuum effect of the NE Nozzle 2, keeping the inside more comfortable. The new Power Intake Shutter increases the amount of airflow into the helmet.
- Safety - Penetration tested shell features Hyper Rib ridge lines around the bottom that prevent compressing of the shell. Sleek, aerodynamic Side Exhaust Duct-3 integrated into the shell regulate air stream and prevent buffeting at speed. The newly shaped side cowls with the aero dynamic performance of the Air Wing combine to add overall stability to the helmet. The simple redesign of the cowl vents creates equal inward air pressure against the sides of the helmet, reducing lateral turbulence and buffeting, previously caused when air was simply allowed to flow off the shell.
- Comfort - The completely removable Dry-Cool® interior lining is developed for and tested by racing riders. It offers true comfort under all riding conditions, touring and sports riding alike, without tightness thanks to the new outer shell, Air Wing and other devices that all contribute to reduce buffeting and turbulence. Even the neckroll is removable for easier cleaning and maintenance.
Full results on eBay
|Brand New!!! Arai Helmet Corsair V RX-7 Haga Monza Medium
Current Price: $530.00 (60 bids)
Time Left: 5d 7h 15m 49s