MotorcycleGold collects data from a variety of sources, matches it to a catalogue of motorcycles and related motorcycling goods. Our price comparison service is one use of the data, however we recognise that the data can be used in a variety of ways so we make the compiled data available for 3rd party use.
If you're not comfortable using data in this format, please have a look at our Link to Us page which include widgets you can quickly embed in your own website.
Available Data Types
Why we supply the data
MotorcycleGold is designed to help you find the right kit at the right price rather than simply generating revenue from visitors, therefore we feel being open with the data we collect is mutually beneficial for us, the 3rd party site using the data and ultimately the consumer.
How to use the data
We log all requests for RSS and XML data to ensure compliance with our conditions of use. Therefore, you must supply the URL of the page where the data is being displayed. This can be supplied using one of two methods:
referer HTTP header is set to your URL.
?url=referer to your request
Any request without referal information will not render any data in the results.
Conditions of Use
By using RSS and XML data provided by MotorcycleGold, you agree with the following requirements:
- You must indicate clearly that MotorcycleGold is the source for the published data using our "Powered By" logos.
- A link back to MotorcycleGold must accompany published data using our "Powered By" logos.
- You must supply us with the URL where the data will published when you request the data.
- The data is supplied for non-commercial use only, contact us for commercial uses of the data.
- Data format and content belongs to MotorcycleGold, we reserve the right to refuse or withdraw delivery.
Powered By MotorcycleGold logos